إِنَّمَا اْلأَعْمَالُ بِالنِّيَّاتِ وَإِنَّمَا لِكُلِّ امْرِئٍ مَا نَوَى

Minggu, 13 September 2009

Just for private


THE NIGHT OF JAKARTA
AND THE DIFFICULTIES OF IT (the first time in Jakarta)




Jakarta is The Capital of Indonesia, so you know that in Jakarta there are some greats building, how ever you should know that in Jakarta there are some criminal actions. So in this situation you have to be careful if you want to go to every where in Jakarta. Caused Jakarta is Big City and Crime City.




This time I just know that in Jakarta is more difficulties than in My Village… The first time in Jakarta I always bore.





As an ugly boy I fill so sad, caused I can’t give my mother some money even a little money, but I say “ALHAMDULILLAH” for my parents to my condition.



On the fact I suggest that the ill man can’t be a manager… and the popular people. But I don’t want to loose “caused all the things of mine was come from ALLAH SWT “.



You know that the first time I was so sad every day because I'm afraid about my condition to get a bad result, for the real I know this is better for me….







Jakarta 26 July 2002
Salam Kerinduan "Kata Opa"

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

"DAN SALING TOLONG MENOLONGLAH DALAM KEBENARAN DAN KESABARAN"